If You Were One Of The Colors Of The Rainbow What Would You Be?

If you were one of the colors of the rainbow what would you be?

Answer:

If I were to be one of the colors of the rainbow, I would gladly want to be the Yellow color. The yellow color because for me it symbolizes the light, light in the world.

I can clearly see in myself and even to everyone, we are light for each other. I know and I believe that my existence is with a purpose, and that is to give light to the dark world of the people close to me and around me.

How can I ecome light to other people?

Here are some things I usually do to share light to my friends, co workers and family and to every people I meet around.

  1. Being someones crying shoulder. I believe that everyone is going through obstacles, obstacles which are not really good in terms of emotional stability. Others cry but others keep it to themselves. Some others have been longing to have someone to talk to and ask for advice. These people who are experiencing loneliness are also experiencing dark days. They needed a light, and that is you. So if I had the chance to meet these people, I would be glad to share to them my light. It is never easy to walk alone and be in the dark.
  2. Offer someone help. Offer something wholeheartedly, regardless of how small it is, for those people who really have nothing a piece of something is already enough. The best thing of giving to the needy is the idea that these people know what does contentment means.
  3. Inspire people. A lot of people out there just sitting on the corner hopeless. Hopelessness is a sign of a dark day that a person is experiencing. Give your light to those people, inspire them, motivate them.

#LearnWithBrainly

-------------

Learn the different colors of the rainbow here:

brainly.ph/question/1440876


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anong Pang Abay Gagamitin Sa Pangungusap Na Ito?, Pangungusap: ________ Mapera Ang Kanyang Tatay.

Ano Ang Suliraning Panlipunan Sa Kabanata 34 Ng El Filibusterismo

"Diba Uso Ang Pag Tumingin Ka Akin Ka Pwede Bang Pag Akin Ka Wag Kana Titingin Sa Iba?"